In this article I have answered some of the most common questions about Wealthy Affiliate so you can make an informed decision on whether it is right for you.
What is Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate is an online platform that offers three main things:
- Training and coaching on how to become an affiliate marketer from the very beginning.
- A website builder to help you get started easily and without tech knowledge.
- A community of people that you can contact within the platform with questions or for support.
Is Wealthy Affiliate a scam?
The education Wealthy Affiliate gives you will give you the tools to succeed in affiliate marketing. Will you definitely make thousands of dollars? No, there are no guarantees in life. You will only get out what you put in. Think of it like any business (online or bricks and mortar). If you know the method and you put in the effort, you will see results. If you don’t, you won’t.
So, No Wealthy Affiliate is not a scam. Scams promise the earth and then don’t deliver. With Wealthy Affiliate, you know what you are getting up front and it’s up to you to make it work.
Will I make lots of money with Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate shows you a path to be a successful affiliate marketer. This is extremely helpful. I wish I had known about this when I started affiliate marketing. How much money you actually make will depend on a few things:
- How much time you put in – this can definitely be done as a hobby or side project but don’t expect the money to roll in straight away if you are only giving it a little of your time.
- The niche you choose – you need to choose a topic for you website that fits with you and is also lucrative.
- How well you listen and implement the training – the training is not hard but it is thorough. If you skip though sections you will miss out.
- Your ability to be creative with marketing – stand out from the crowd and use your skills to get exposure on social media or other platforms.
And lastly, don’t give up. Affiliate marketing can be a slow burn at first. It was for me. But, I was doing it without Wealthy Affiliate. Hopefully you can do it faster.
How much does Wealthy Affiliate cost?
This is an easy one. Wealthy Affiliate is free to join. This is awesome because you can actually get inside the platform and see what it really is and if it is right for you. You don’t need to put down any money to test the waters. Some people say that you only need the free version. I think if you are serious you will choose to start paying the monthly free. The monthly fee is US$49 per month. This is a pretty small amount compared to some other online membership sites. Plus if you use this link you will get your first month for only $19! With no obligation to continue.
Will Wealthy Affiliate work if I’m in Australia?
Yes, yes yes! Wealthy Affiliate training works for all locations. But, Australia is a small and specific market and I understand that. Australian’s don’t usually like the hard sell that are used on some sites. We want to make a connection, learn something and then buy something. Sales tactics are important, but you don’t need neon lights and yelling videos.
I can help you tweak your Wealthy Affiliate experience for success in an Australian market. I am happy to offer you free coaching when you sign up to Wealthy Affiliate. This will include Australian affiliate programs, Australian keyword research tools and what social media works with Australians.
What are you waiting for? Sign up for FREE now and see if Wealthy Affiliate is right for you!
If there are any other questions you have that I didn’t think of, put them below in the comments. Other people probably have the same questions and I am happy to answer them.